Friday, February 13, 2009

It Is Done

YES!! YES!! the evil that is memorizing and acting shakespeare is done!!! now i can devote my attention to other things... such as this blog and other classwork... yeah we all know how long that's going to last, but i will try. anyway here's a bit of a run down for the play, Shakespeare's Measure for Measure.


The Beginning:
When I signed up for the performance group, I swore I would: A) be in one of the two comedies, and B) get it over with quickly. Therefore there really was not much of a choice for me. I really did not know what Measure for Measure was about except that it had humor in it, and if I was going to survive this I would need that to get through. I barely glanced at the names on the list except to note that they were some I had been familiar with throughout the years. Oh boy, this was going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment